Join us today
If you serve local food and drink in the South West, this membership is for you.
We welcome all cafés, dining pubs, bars, restaurants, fine dining establishments, casual dining establishments, takeaways, street food and drink traders, catering companies, B&Bs and hotels.
Annual Hospitality membership of Taste of the West costs £13.50 (plus VAT) per month.
Benefits of this membership include:
Use of the Taste of the West members' logo
- A promotional listing with images on our website's Food Finder map (which highlights the best places to enjoy local food & drink), as well as opportunities to promote news to both consumers and trade
- FREE entry into any category of our annual Hospitality Awards, worth £160
- Monthly e-bulletins outlining exclusive marketing and business opportunities in the region, with a space to promote your own business to other members
- Promotion via social media, including featured slots in our ongoing campaigns
- Savings on a wide variety of services that are specific to the food and drink industry offered by our Affiliate members
What our members think
“We are passionate about the provenance and quality of our food, so becoming a Taste of the West member was a natural step for us. The awards receive tremendous media coverage and customers have been actively seeking us out because of it. If you only join one organisation – it should be Taste of the West.”
Victoria Inn, Salcombe
“Being members of Taste of the West means we are very much part of a larger community of people who are doing great things with food and drink in this part of the world.”
The Point Bar & Grill, Exmouth