The Angel are looking for someone to join their team as a full-time Senior Waiter to assist the manager in running the restaurant and service.
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and want to join an award-winning restaurant, please see details below.
• General daily restaurant duties including taking orders and serving food
• Perform Opening and Closing Duties
• Prepare and laying tables
• Ensure standards are being followed
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Follow all relevant Food Safety laws and legislation
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
• Responsible for Front of House when Manager is off
• Assist in training new staff
• Assist manager in running of restaurant
• Learning the wine menu to assist the manager in recommending wine to guests
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress preferred
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Competitive hourly pay
• Monthly Gratuities.
• 20% Staff Discount
• 28 days Holiday allowance
• Christmas Day and Boxing Day off
• Training in wine and cocktails
To ask for further details or email your CV please contact Jordan Wiltshire on Jordan@hollandgroup.co.uk