Looking for convenient, part-time employment? The Hanrkridge Arms in Taunton are looking to recruit Front of House staff to work in their busy pub-based restaurant.
- Involves table waiting, table clearing, bar work & associated tasks
- Part-time - will consider applicants looking for lunchtime only, evening only & weekend only working, plus same-day split shifts
- Immediate starts available
- Carries a 3-month probationary period
- Tip sharing - distributed weekly & shared proportionately according to hours worked
- Paid holiday - accrued according to hours worked
- Pension scheme (NEST)
- On the job training
- Must be 18 years of age due to bar work (may consider 16+ to exclude bar work)
- Should ideally have relevant previous experience
- Must be professional, a good communicator, well-presented & a team player
- Trial shift(s)
To apply, please submit your CV to [email protected]
Or for more information, message call 01823 444405 and ask for Mike.