Speciality and Fine Food Fair - 1st to 3rd September 2019, Olympia, London.
Do you want to get your product in front of buyers from over 9000 independent delis, farm shops and restaurants?
Are you ready to showcase your products at the leading UK trade event that exclusively targets food and drink buyers from the speciality and artisan food industry.
If so, then the Speciality & Fine Food Fair is for you, dedicated to celebrating the finest food and drink that British and international companies have to offer, this show attracts fine food and drink buyers from the most prestigious retail, wholesale and catering outlets across the country. Visitors describe S&FFF19 as the perfect event for the speciality and fine food sector, making the regional food group pavilions their first port of call to find new, innovative, quality products.
Over three glorious days of new launches, new insights and new producers, the 2018 Fair hosted 10,005 industry attendees - including Harrods, Gourmet International Foods, Ocado and host of The Apprentice, Lord Sugar - and more than 700 passionate producers of speciality delights, from luxury chocolate to condiments with unique ingredients and flavours, to premium, alcoholic tipples.
We are delighted to announce that for the 19th consecutive year, we will be hosting the Taste of the West pavilion at the Speciality and Fine Food Fair. The Taste of the West pavilion is located on the ground floor and on a prime site off the main show gangway giving you, our member, the greatest opportunity for a prime location at the show. The ‘new look’ Taste of the West pavilion created quite an impact in 2018 with a muslin covered market feel.
Why you should exhibit with Taste of the West?
- We will help you with the pre-event process of booking and ordering onsite requirements;
- Enhance the marketing and PR of your company and products though our press and trade contacts, and offer support onsite during the event.
- Working with Fresh Montgomery to ensure maximum promotion for the Taste of the West pavilion;
- Working with the show appointed PR Agency to ensure your products’ news stories are at the top of their list;
- An advice sheet with ‘helpful hints’ on exhibiting at national and international trade events;
- The marketing of your participation in the Taste of the West pavilion at key national events through the year, such as SOURCE Taste of the West Trade Show and Cheltenham Food and Drink;
- Advertising and features for the pavilion in key trade press and show publications.
What’s included within your stand package?
- The stand is built from an octanorm shell scheme – consisting of 1 metre wide white foamex panels, with metal frame. Please note if you have a ½ metre measurement in your stand there will be a ½ metre panel on the build of your stand;
- Green carpet, ‘farm shop’ themed blackboard name panels with company name and stand number. Design and colour schemeTBC
- Stand lighting and 1 x 500w socket – additional electrics can be booked via the exhibitor zone.
To discuss your stand requirements please call Evelyn on 01404 822012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about the event and why it is the event for you in 2019 please visit www.specialityandfinefoodfairs.co.uk