On the 10th May 2019, as part of its 20-year celebrations, Cotswold Fayre will be hosting a major environmental conference for the food and drink sector.
Being ‘good for the planet’ is becoming increasingly important factor generally and the brands which thoroughly embrace green values will drive the sector’s growth over the next few years. As the only B Corp wholesaler in the UK, these values are especially important to Cotswold Fayre. The day-long event will include presentations by a number key industry speakers covering topics such as:
- CO2 reduction and offset
- Simplicity of supply chain
- Biodegradable packaging
- Elimination of plastic
- Becoming a B Corp
- Being good for the people of the world
- …and more
Speakers to include:
- Emily Frank - The One Brand
- Ian Bates - Reel Brands
- Jack Hamilton - Mash Direct
- Daniel Frohwein - Thornton's Budgen's
- Rozanne Davis - Innocent Drinks
- Laura Winningham - City Harvest
- Andrew Mullins - Bord Bia
- Mark Cuddigan - Ella's Kitchen
- Anthony Chapness - Geodis
Date and Time: Fri, 10th May 2019, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Location: The Coppid Beech, Binfield, Bracknell, RG12 8TF
Cost: £95 per person and there are discounts for more than one person attending from the same company. You will need a credit or debit card to confirm attendance and pay via eventbrite.
For more information and to book tickets, click here.