At Taste of the West our vision is simple: to promote the south west’s excellent food and drink. In order to meet this goal, we depend on a team of professional and passionate people. Since starting up in 1991, we have grown our membership to over 1,000 members from the industry and are now owned by the members.
As the company continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team as an Accounts Administrator. This permanent full or part-time position will be based at our office in Whimple, East Devon and offers a competitive salary.
Accounts experience is essential, a minimum of AAT level is preferable, Excel required at intermediate level, Sage 50 Professional would be an advantage. The right candidate will be proficient in all three.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating sales invoices for varied projects
- Processing supplier invoices
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Project reporting
- VAT reconciliation and returns
- Managing membership direct debits
- Management accounts
- Companies House returns
- Preparing Year End accounts
- Other tasks as required
- A responsible and hardworking approach to work
- Demonstrable flexible and friendly approach
- Proactive individual focused on system and reporting improvements
- The ability to either work independently and without supervision or as a team player
To apply please send your CV to our CEO John Sheaves (email firstname.lastname@example.org). The closing date for all applications is Friday 4 May 2018.