Get ahead of the game and book YOUR stand with Taste of the West at this year's Speciality and Fine Food Fair, which takes place on 6 – 7 September 2021 at Olympia, London.
The last show in September 2019 was a roaring success and the West Country pavilion was buzzing with buyers and an array of fantastic produce and exhibitors. The show has been running now for 21 years, and is the only trade event in the UK dedicated to helping small food and drink producers take their business to the next level. The event is a fabulous platform for companies just starting out. You will network with other business owners and learn lots to help shape your business in the right way. You will also meet over 10,000 of the best buyers from around the UK all of whom are visiting specifically to source artisan food and drink products. Nothing can beat meeting buyers in person, so they can taste and learn about your product, as well as meet the face behind the brand.
Click here to view the Show Report from the last event, which gives more details on the buyers you can expect to meet at the show. The show mainly attracts high end retail and online retails, gift and hamper buyers, delis, farm shops, high end bars and restaurants as well as fine food wholesalers and distributors. Click here to see some photos, showing the small producer stands in the Discovery Zone (see below). View the film clip from the last event here.
"Booking an expensive trade show like the Speciality & Fine Food Fair is always a big step, but with good preparation it can really pay off. Part of that preparation is having the right location and with ToTW that is a given! The quality of the leads we generated at this year's show has been excellent and we are very confident that with hard work they can be converted into good, profitable business. Only 3 days after the show has finished we have already decided that the next S&FFF is a must-do trade show for us. See you there!"
"WOW - what a show! This was the best trade show that we have exhibited at. In fact I would say that this was the best trade show that I have exhibited at for any industry that I have worked in (and that's quite a few!)"
● Over 700 food and drink producers ● Over 10,000 key figures from the food & drink sector ● High-end, creative and independent retailers ● Boutique, premium and independent foodservice and hospitality buyers ● Category buyers from leading multiple retailers ● Hotel and pub chains ●Top wholesalers & industry distributors
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT WITH TASTE OF THE WEST?
- A full stand build package – including electrics, lighting, carpet and name panel
- We will help you with the pre-event process of booking and ordering onsite requirements
- Enhance the marketing and PR of your company and products though our press and trade contacts, and offer support onsite during the event
- Working with Fresh Montgomery to ensure maximum promotion for the Taste of the West pavilion
- Working with the show appointed PR Agency to ensure your products’ news stories are at the top of their list
- An advice sheet with ‘helpful hints’ on exhibiting at national and international trade events
- The marketing of your participation in the Taste of the West pavilion at key trade events through the year, such as SOURCE Taste of the West Trade Show
- Advertising and features for the pavilion in key trade press and the show online publication
ABOUT THE TASTE OF THE WEST PAVILION
Taste of the West invites you to join us at the show and proudly exhibit your products under the West Country brand. Our pavilion is located in a prime location bordering the main show gangway and busy main entrance, making this area a must-see and visit to all buyers coming to the show.
Book now on block 2020: booking form, Taste of the West pavilion plan, show floor plan, terms and conditions
Please note these are suggested stand sizes, bespoke options are available on request.
Taste of the West in the Discovery Zone
In addition to the prestigious and iconic regional branded pavilion located on the ground floor of the show, this year we are expanding. Taste of the West are moving on up to the Discovery Zone! This opens up the opportunity for our smaller producer members to attend the show and really get noticed. The Discovery Zone is on the gallery level and is a dedicated area for companies trading 3 years or less. It’s a vibrant hub full of some of the best products on the market. The stands in this area are 2sqm. All stands are ready built with carpet, nameboard and lighting.
To view the live plan for the full show click HERE
Prices for exhibiting within the Discovery Zone are:
2m x 1m = £850 + VAT (if you are exhibiting for the first year)
2m x 1m = £968 + VAT (if you are exhibiting for the second year)
Please note producers can only exhibit in the Discovery Zone if they have been trading in the UK for 3 years or less.
There are just 6 stands available to book in the Discovery Zone, all are 2mF x 1mD. Don’t delay, book now: click here to download the booking form, the Taste of the West plan, show floor plan, and terms and conditions of booking.
To find out more about the show, to chat about your stand options, location and availability please contact Evelyn Muir on 07780 117049.